Dell OptiPlex 3011 Used All-in-One PC – Core i3 3rd Generation 4 GB RAM 500 GB HDD Black 20″ and 15 Days Check Warranty
Dell OptiPlex 3011 Used All-in-One PC. Dot Enterprise Group LTD presents:
The right fit at an affordable price
From the classroom to the office, the OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one offers a cost-effective, space-saving desktop PC that easily integrates into your environment.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position with flexible VESA mounting options.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse
High performance for a productivity boost
Take on your challenging assignments with a high-performance OptiPlex featuring powerful Intel® Core™ processors.
- Boost productivity with up to 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Core™ i5 processors.
- Choose Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro for easy productivity.
- Easily run multiple programs simultaneously with up to 8GB memory.1
- Accelerate your video performance with optional AMD discrete graphics.
Communicate, collaborate and share across your entire office or campus with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using Wireless LAN, Gigabit Ethernet (GbE).
- Easily set up VoIP using the integrated front microphone and headphone mini jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0.
- Communicate face-to-face with an optional high-definition (HD) camera, Microsoft Lync and Lync-certified headsets.
Keep IT running smoothly and your desktops under control with powerful management features.
- Easily deploy and manage your PCs with Dell driver packs and configuration tools.
- Reduce costs to set up, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated update packages and Dell KACE systems management appliances.
Long-term stability and support
Help ensure extended stability in your IT environment with long lifecycles and with help from comprehensive service and support options.
- Manage transitions with ease, thanks to long product lifecycles.
- Work confidently knowing you have an expert technician available 24×7 online or by phone for unexpected hardware and software issues with optional Dell ProSupport.2
- Simplify deployments and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
Integrated solutions for security and control
Enhance the security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with flexible, easily managed solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers centralized and automated management to help reduce administration time and costs.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing can improve service delivery to your desktops and help safeguard your data.
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one
Complete your OptiPlex 3011 all-in-one with a wireless keyboard and mouse, external hard drive or color laser printer. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
- Intel® Core™ i3 Dual Core
- Windows 10
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 2500 (i3 and i5 processors); Integrated Intel® HD Graphics on Pentium® Dual Core and Celeron® Dual Core; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
- 2 SODIMM slots; Non-ECC dual-channel 1600MHz DDR3 or DDR3L SDRAM, supports 2GB and 4GB DIMMs, up to 8GB total
- Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB
Optional Solid State Hybrid
Optional No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- Limited Hardware Warranty; Standard 3-year On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis (3-3-3); Optional 3-year Dell ProSupport™ for IT;4 year and 5 year service and support options.
- Removable MediaDell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Optional optical disk drives
- 180W power adapter; ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified
Buy Accessories with Dell OptiPlex 3011
You can buy accessories with Dell OptiPlex 3011 All in One PC from here.