Apple iMac Late 2015 – Used All-in-One Core i5 8 GB RAM 1 TB HDD 4 GB Graphics Card Silver 27″ 5K Retina Display and 15 Days Check Warranty
Apple iMac Late 2015. Dot Enterprise Group LTD presents Core i5 iMac with 27″ Display.
The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 16GB of 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM. The iMac also has an AMD Radeon R9 M395 graphics card with 4GB of GDDR5 vRAM. For storage, the iMac has 256GB of flash storage.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n) for the speediest hook-ups to your home network, this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.0, as well as an SDXC card slot for extra storage, four USB 3.0 ports, two Thunderbolt 2 ports, and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
For ports, the iMac has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. You’ll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals, you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
- 27″ 5K Retina IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio, living room, or kitchen, the display is the focal point. With a 5120 x 2880 resolution, the iMac with Retina 5K display features 14.7 million pixels, which allows for crisp, clear text and support for 4K photos and videos. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the Retina 5K display without having to crowd around it.
- 6th-Gen Skylake Quad-Core Intel Core Performance
- The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake Intel Core i5 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 3.3 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 3.9 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 6th-gen Skylake Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance. Combined with 16GB of 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM, the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- Impossibly Thin
- The iMac with Retina 5K display maintains its 5mm profile, which is up to 40 percent less volume than the 2011 iMac. Using an advanced welding method called friction-stir welding, Apple was able to join the front and the back of the iMac together directly.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology, the iMac takes desktop Wi-Fi speeds over the top. When it’s connected to an 802.11ac base station – including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule (both sold separately) – you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. That’s triple the previous 802.11n standard, which means you’ll get up to three times faster Wi‑Fi. You also get double the channel bandwidth, with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in, so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0, you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four USB 3.0 ports – with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 – and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices, including your iPhone, iPad, iPod or digital camera.
|Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
|Base Clock Speed
|Max Boost Speed
|Total Installed Memory
|Maximum Memory Capacity
|2 x 8 GB
|Available Memory Slots
|Memory Slot Type
|AMD Radeon R9 M395 with 4 GB GDDR5 VRAM
|1 x 1 TB Integrated PCIe
|2 x Thunderbolt 2
4 x USB 3.0
|2 x Mini DisplayPort via Thunderbolt port
|2 x Integrated Speaker
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Media Card Slots
|1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)
|100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
|Not specified by manufacturer
|Kensington Lock Slot
|25.6 x 20.3 x 8.0″ / 65.0 x 51.6 x 20.3 cm
|21 lb / 9.53 kg
Buy Accessories with Apple iMac Late 2015
You can buy accessories with Apple iMac Late 2015 All in One PC from here.