Apple iMac Late 2014 – Used All-in-One Core i7 32 GB RAM 1 TB SSD 4 GB Graphics Card Silver 27″ 5K Retina Display and 15 Days Check Warranty
Apple iMac Late 2014. Dot Enterprise Group LTD presents Core i7 iMac with 27″ Display.
The iMac “Core i7” 4.0 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K) technically is a “configure-to-order” configuration of the iMac “Core i5” 3.5 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014/Retina 5K), but also is documented as a separate model for reader convenience. Other than processor (and the corresponding level 3 cache), these two models are identical.
The iMac “Core i7” 4.0 27-Inch Aluminum (Late 2014 / Retina 5K) features a 22 nm “Haswell” Quad Core 4.0 GHz Intel “Core i7” (4790K) processor with four independent processor cores on a single chip, an 8 MB shared level 3 cache, 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (PC3-12800) installed in pairs (two 4 GB modules), a 1 TB “Fusion Drive” (1 TB hard drive and 128 GB SSD), and a AMD Radeon R9 M290X graphics processor with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory. It also has a built-in “FaceTime HD” webcam and stereo speakers, but lacks an optical drive.
This model has a 27″ 5120×2880 LED-backlit 16:9 widescreen IPS display that Apple has dubbed “Retina 5K”. The rear of the case is aluminum and is thicker in the middle and tapers to a razor thin 5 mm at the edges.
Connectivity includes four USB 3.0 ports, dual Thunderbolt 2 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n backwards compatible), and Bluetooth 4.0.
Compared to the Late 2013 models introduced previously, this model essentially has the same external enclosure, but it has a much higher resolution display as well as a modestly faster processor, a higher performance graphics processor, a “Fusion Drive” by default, and Thunderbolt 2 support.
The “Late 2014” iMac models shipped with a compact aluminum Apple Wireless Keyboard and the choice of either a multi-touch “Magic Mouse,” a multi-touch “Magic Trackpad,” or a traditional wired Apple mouse.
- 27-inch (diagonal) Retina display with IPS technology;
- 5120‑by‑2880 resolution with support for millions of colors
- 4.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 4.4GHz).
- 32GB memory
- 1TB of flash storage (SSD)
- AMD Radeon R9 M290X graphics processor with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
Configurable to AMD Radeon R9 M295X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory.
Video Support and Camera
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion
- Headphone port
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Mini DisplayPort output
- Support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
- Kensington lock slot
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement)
- Magic Mouse
Smooth, seamless Multi-Touch surface with support for simple gestures (scrolling and swiping). Click and double-click anywhere. Ambidextrous construction accommodates left- and right‑handed users.
- Magic Trackpad
Glass Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch and expand, swipe, three-finger swipe, four‑finger swipe, tap, double-tap, rotate, screen zoom, scroll, click and drag, click drag and lock, secondary click A and B.
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
- Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
- Stand depth: 8 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 21 pounds (9.54 kg)
Buy Accessories with Apple iMac Late 2012
You can buy accessories with Apple iMac Late 2012 All in One PC from here.
There are no reviews yet.